Ellesmere Royal Mail Phone Number 0843 816 6257

royal mail 2
Calls to our 0843/044 phone numbers cost 7p per minute PLUS your phone companies access charge. Calls to our 0870 phone numbers cost 13p per minute PLUS your phone companies access charge. PLEASE NOTE: AllPhoneNumbers is a telephone directory & call connection service and is in no way connected to the companies listed. We not affiliated with any of the businesses listed inside, we forward all calls to the official phone numbers for the companies listed. The official phone number for the companies listed may be found on the official websites or in the public domain.

Ellesmere Royal Mail Phone Number 0843 816 6257

 

Need to call the Ellesmere Royal Mail Depot? Give the RM office a ring on the helpline number listed above.

If you need to make a complaint, track a parcel or enquire about a job the Ellesmere Royal Mail depot simply call 0843 816 6257.

Ellesmere Royal Mail Telephone Numbers:

Royal Mail Ellesmere Contact Numbers
Royal Mail Ellesmere Contact Number 0843 816 6257
Ellesmere Royal Mail Depot Phone Numbers 0843 816 6257
Royal Mail Customer Service Phone Number 0843 816 6257

Royal Mail Contact Number for the Ellesmere depot. 

Need to track a Royal Mail parcel? Call 0843 816 6257 and the helpful customer service team will be more than happy to help. If you are waiting in for a parcel give the helpline team a ring on 0843 816 6257 for an update.

Deliveries are expected to be made once a day with the exception of bank holidays and Sundays.

Royal Mail has a long history of being owned by the government of the United Kingdom, but this was changed recently at first in 2011 when 70% of the shares in the company were floated on the stock market then later in 2015, the conservative government sold of it’s remaining 30% stake and the 499 year history ceased

 

Common Reasons To Call The Ellesmere Royal Mail Depot include

  • Parcel Tracking

  • Late delivery complaints

  • Seasonal Jobs

  • Moving address

  • Ask a question about delivery charges in Ellesmere

  • Put post on hold while on holiday

If you need to speak to someone at Royal Mail simply call 0843 816 6257 and the helpline customer service team will be more than happy to help.

General Royal Mail parcel information – Ellesmere Royal Mail Parcel info

Royal Mail has several types of parcel delivery services, depending on what you need to send and how quickly it needs to be delivered. For urgent or important parcels, you can choose Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed for timed, next day delivery with tracking. You can choose Signed For, first and second class so that you’ll receive a confirmation when a delivery has arrived at the destination.

For more info call 0843 816 6257 –  Speak to the experts in the local Ellesmere Royal Mail office.

Parcel delivery options with the Ellesmere Royal Mail depot include

• Royal Mail Tracked 24 or Royal Mail Tracked 48
• Royal Mail 24 or Royal Mail 48
• Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed
• 1st Class and 2nd Class
• Royal Mail Sameday
• Royal Mail Safebox
• Parcelforce express 24 or Parcelforce express 48
• Parcelforce express 48large
• Parcelforce express AM

For more info call 0843 816 6257.

 

Royal Mail In Ellesmere Phone Number

royal mail 2

Call the Ellesmere Royal Mail Depot 

 

 

Looking to work with Royal Mail in Ellesmere and the surrounding areas? To see if there are jobs within the Ellesmere sorting office or as a postman call 0843 816 6257. Seasonal work is very popular with Royal Mail in Ellesmere, although the weather is not ideal around christmas for an outside job is does provide many local residents with a steady income at an important time of year for those with families.

Thanks for checking out the Ellesmere Royal Mail Depot Contact Number page of All Phone Numbers.

Allphonenumbers is an online directory and call routing service and is not affiliated with any of the businesses listed inside. Calls to our 0870 numbers cost 13p/minute plus your phone company’s access charge.The official contact number for each company featured can be found in the public domain or on their official website.

  • Thomas Cook Staines Contact Number 0844 822 9465
  • Thomas Cook Worthing Contact Number 0844 822 9465
  • Thomas Cook London Contact Number 0844 822 9465
  • Thomas Cook Wembley Contact Number 0844 822 9465
  • Oldham O2 Phone Number 0844 822 9474
  • Three Mobile Newark-on-Trent Phone Number 08701 830 514
  • Three Mobile Canterbury Phone Number 08701 830 514
  • Hove O2 Phone Number 0844 822 9474
  • Three Mobile Washington Phone Number 08701 830 514
  • Thomas Cook Hayes Contact Number 0844 822 9465
  •